Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Thought To Live By

 LadyEagle Soars ~ 

Treat Your Children with Unconventional treats
Growing up as an only child, I often enjoyed the opportunity to eat along side other adults. I fondly remember enjoying my dinner on real china, instead of paper or plastic plates. I grew up understanding that children enjoy eating along side us, being respected as little people.
Recently, we bought a set of dainty Bone China cups from the thrift store. As soon as we got home, I put on a pot of water to boil, washed up the beautiful new cups and made tea for myself and my children. They were so very excited to be able to share a cup of tea and great conversation, with our newest treasure.
So again, I say to you, Treat your children, by sharing Beautiful things with them. These are the things they will cherish and remember most...

copyright 2012 by Nina Delifus Jones

2 comments:

  1. I love this little story. Life is about the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we love it as well.. it brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete