Friday, October 7, 2011

Old Fashioned or Fashion Sensible?

Old Fashioned or Fashion Sensible?
By, Nikkia Moore 

Are we really paying attention to the fashion geared towards our little girls?
The fashion business is a growing business that affects millions of people. Okay, let's just say it affects all of us in some form or FASHION!! Therefore we all have some fashion sense. The problem is these manufactorers are not being fashion sensible! The old saying what's good for the goose, is not always good for the gander. We are losing our freedom of choice when it comes to fashion. We are constantly being forced to conform to the products that are being solicited to are young girls. Sensible clothing for our little and teenage daughters are fading. Most of the clothing are becoming more and more provocative, revealing, to short, or to tight! I should not be able to purchase an outfit suitable for an adult, and then go into the Jr Miss department and get my daughter the same outfit in a different color, okay! There has to be more boundaries set, so we are not promoting  adulthood to early for our young girls. Even the underwear is grown and provocative! And why is every bra I purchase padded? As if the over developement of some of today's youth is not enough. And what is it with the bikini briefs & thongs for the teenagers? Just a little to grown for my taste. I would much rather see my daughter in bloomers until 18 at least! But hey that's just my opinion! Maybe that's just me being old fashioned or fashion sensible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment