Friday, October 14, 2011

Should I Believe That All Married Military Men Are Cheaters???

SHOULD I BELIEVE THAT ALL MARRIED MILITARY MEN ARE CHEATERS???
 BY JAMINA MONAY

This year has been so crazy, I just went through a separation in January, but that does not stop the fact that no matter how I feel or felt that men were going to approach me.

I can actually say that in this past year I have been approached by four different men, of different ages, and were raised in different states but they all had two things in common: They were all MARRIED, and in the MILITARY, and they actually felt like it was ok for them to ask me for my number, and invite me out on a date even though they have a family waiting for them at home. 

So now everytime I see a man in uniform I question their integrity, SHOULD I DO THAT????? probably not,but until I see different I will just go with what I have seen with my own eyes......

TO BE CONTINUED.......

No comments:

Post a Comment